180–190 Franklin Street: Then & Now
Millard Fillmore's first address in Buffalo was 180 Franklin Street, where he lived with his wife Abigail. The Buffalo YWCA constructed its new building at 190 Franklin Street in 1952. It was three-story, 70,000 square feet, and
included a swimming pool, gymnasium, weight room, locker rooms, a ballroom with a stage, commercial kitchen, offices, and classrooms...
» read more